If you never tasted a Bad apple, you would not appreciate a Good apple.
You have to experience life to understand life.
- Leon Brown
People search for:
- if you never tasted a bad apple you would never appreciate
- if you never tasted abad apple you would
Each day is too short for -
All the thoughts we want to think,
All the walks we want to take,
All the books we want to read,
And all the friends we want to see.
Make the best out of this day.
Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could.
Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; Forget them as soon as you can.
Tomorrow is a new day; Begin it well and serenely,
And with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Do Not Interfere In Othersâ€™ Business Unless Asked
- Forgive And Forget
- Do Not Crave For Recognition
- Do Not Be Jealous
- Change Yourself According To The Environment
- Endure What Cannot Be Cured
- Do Not Bite Off More Than You Can Chew
- Meditate Regularly
- Never Leave The Mind Vacant
- Do Not Procrastinate And Never Regret
More on http://pravstalk.com/10-principles-for-peace-of-mind/
Happy Father’s Day To A Special Daddy!